Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hmmm…

It is rather unique to find my life for the next few years gaining something more than a vague outline. I'm finding a lot of comfort in having an idea of what's coming. The last few days have found me in a pretty good mood. It's very possible this is a product of the season, or being on vacation, or something.

 
 

Hmmm….

 
 

Anyway, a consideration…I've found as I get older, the gifts I want and cherish most for Christmas are less material and more emotional or meaningful. Example, last year my mom gave me two particular items. One was a coffee mug that my mom had given her, and the other was a pen my grandmother had for something like thirty years. Definitely not items of any value at a yard sale, but they are meaningful.

 
 

Don't really know where else to go with this for now. So tired…

 
 

I have puppies to cuddle!

No comments: